Friday, April 29, 2022

Responsibility


Two months ago, a former co-32worker, a woman in her mid-seventies, died a few days before she was to undergo a heart surgical procedure.

Her heart problem was known to us collegues; We also knew that her sister's husband, a cardiolog, took care of it, and kept an eye on her.

The rumour has  it that the cause of her death was the first anti-covid vaccine. She told people that since that vaccine her whole health condition had deteriorated.

One of those people, another former coworker, who was on friendly terms with her, has contacted me the other day to tell me that she intends to find out the truth by talking to the sister.

Well ,I'm not sure the later knows the truth; and even if she does  know it , I am not sure she'll volunteer information.  Nevertheless, I appreciate and support the intention to try and find out the real cause of her friend's death .

What I personally learn from this sad story , is that one should take responsibility on one's health and not automatically rely on doctors.

Both , politicians and doctors have interests that do not always coincide with our needs.

The mask is an external and quite  efficient device . The vaccine on the other hand, interferes with our own immunity system, and might cause damage in certain cases.

Anyway, may the deceased co-worker rest in peace!

15 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about your co-worker and friend.
    We don't have to wear masks only in certain situations but always wear mine anyway, it's a help I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a post from you Duta. I do agree that we need to take responsibility for our own health. I really don't know or want to speculate with anything about the vaccines. I do know my sister in law, who did not get the vaccine, had a small stroke today. I thought she was otherwise healthy with no medical problems. It threw me for a loop and made me look at my own mortality a little bit closer. I think we just have to trust that our days are numbered by God and no matter how long or short our dash may be, it has already been ordained by Him.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politicians have interests that coincide with their own needs and their parties' needs. Quite right.

    But doctors are there to analyse disease, discover treatments and diagnose their patients. Yes they will sometimes make mistakes, but at least their motives are honourable.

    The vaccines were tested and re-tested a million times, before they were released and I have never heard of a case of immunity being damaged.

    So the case of your co-worker needs to be thoroughly examined. She was 75 and may well have had pre-existing conditions. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. You are right. We can try our best. And a mask does help. There are plenty of problems all around. Hope you are have a good spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the loss of your coworker.

    ..."have interests that don't always coincide with our needs..." You nailed that one!

    We have been dealing with a medical nightmare in our family and often one doesn't know what the other ordered.

    Good to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you here, Duta. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. So many factors can play into one's health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the deceased co-worker rest in peace.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy that you are back ! I wondered if something had happened to you ! That's good that you have a new computer, I had to buy one too my old one was so slow that a snail would be quicker !
    It's always sad if somebody dies but why looking for a culprit ? That doesn't bring them back. Unless of course it is a visible fault of the doctor or you are victim of a serial killer. We are mask free everywhere except in Hospitals and medical centers but if you sneeze a lot of people do a test if they have Covid or not, I think that's ridiculous if I have a cold I stay anyway home because I always get high fever too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, two things happened: my computer collapsed, and I'm dealing with a legal matter that's still going on and takes up a lot of my time.
      I'm still wearing a mask when I go out.

      Delete
  9. I don't know if my comment went through, I had to click on "Atom" to be able to comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Mrna vaccines are known to cause heart problems if the vaccine goes directly into the blood stream rather than the muscle of the deltoid in the arm. This typically occurs because the people giving the vaccine do not aspirate the needle to make sure they are not accidently hitting a vein prior to plunging. Many are no longer taught this technique and there are now known cases of problems in the US and UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this very mind-opening , important information!

      Delete